LePot Yhtiöt Oy (Business ID: 2571845-7 ) is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. We handle customer data, so we can accept and process bookings and keep in touch with our customers.
In this Privacy Statement, we’ll give you a closer look at:
• What kind of data do we process?
• For what purposes do we use the data and what is the legal basis for the processing?
• How long do we keep the data?
• What kind of influence can you have?
• Where is the data transferred?
• Where is the data delivered?
• How is the data protected?
• Can this Privacy Statement be changed?
• Where can a registered person contact you?
What kind of data do we process?
We typically collect the following data:
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Feedback and contact information
• Direct marketing permits and prohibitions
• Possible allergies and wishes to the restaurant
We will receive your data directly from you through the reservation or another contact.
For what purposes do we use the data and what is the legal basis for the processing?
We process the data for the following purposes:
• Implementing services: We cannot allow making a reservation, invoicing our services, or contacting you without having to process your personal data. In this case, the processing is based on the fulfilment of the contract. When collecting the data, we see to inform you about which information is mandatory for the fulfilment of the contract and which data you can provide if you so wish.
• Marketing: We can process your data on your consent to send you direct marketing messages using electronic channels. Based on our legitimate advantage we use the data for phone or mail marketing or marketing based on the work assignments.
• Statutory obligation: We may be required to retain some of your personal data in order to comply with accounting or other compelling legislation. In this case, the processing is based on compliance with the statutory obligation.
How long do we keep the data?
We keep the data indefinitely.
We comply with statutory obligations to retain the data.
If you want to leave our register, you can submit to us a data removal request: firstname.lastname@example.org
What kind of influence does a registered person have?
Here is a list of ways you can influence the collection and processing of data:
• Verifying, correcting, and deleting data: You have the right to inspect personal data stored on you. Upon request, we correct, supplement, or remove any faulty, incomplete or outdated personal data for the purposes of processing.
• Transferring data: Alternatively, you may also be able to access the personally identifiable information provided by you for transferring, which we automatically process according to consent or agreement, by contacting us.
• The right of the prohibition of direct marketing and related profiling: You may at any time prohibit the disclosure and processing of your data for direct marketing by contacting us at email@example.com.
• The right of objection and limitation: You can object to a legitimate interest-based processing based on your personal situation. For example, in such a situation, processing is limited for the duration of evaluating the grounds for objecting to the processing. The processing can also be limited to, e.g., when the registered person disputes the accuracy of the personal data, limiting the processing to the time during which we can verify the accuracy of the data.
• Withdrawal of consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting our customer service or by other specially provided means. You can withdraw your direct marketing consent by clicking on the link at the end of the message or by contacting us.
• The right of appeal: You can file a complaint with the authority if you consider that your data has been processed in breach of this Privacy Statement and any applicable legislation.
Where is the data transferred?
We use subcontractors to process data, so we guarantee by contractual arrangements that data will be processed in accordance with current legislation. Some of our partners may be located outside the EU or the EEA. If we transfer data outside the EU or the EEA, we will ensure a sufficient level of protection of personal data, inter alia by agreeing on the confidentiality and processing of personal data as required by law.
Where is the data delivered?
• Authorities: We may disclose your personal data in the manner required by the competent authorities, in accordance with current legislation.
• Consent: We may disclose your data to third parties if you have given your consent.
• Mergers and acquisitions: If we sell, merge or otherwise reorganize our business, your personal data may be disclosed to buyers and their advisers.
• Collection and legal proceedings: We may disclose your personal data to third parties if it is necessary for the performance of the contract, for the purpose of collecting claims, investigating potential violations, or creating, presenting, or defending legal proceedings.
How is the data protected?
We use appropriate technical and organizational security tools to protect your personal data against unauthorized processing. Such tools include the use of firewalls and cryptographic techniques, proper access control, limited access rights, guidance for personnel involved in personal processing data and careful selection of subcontractors.
Can this Privacy Statement be changed?
We are constantly developing our services, and we can change this Privacy Statement. Changes may also be based on changes in legislation. We recommend reviewing the content of the Privacy Statement regularly.
The Privacy Statement was last updated on May 21, 2018, due to EU data protection reform.
Where can you contact us?
Registrar: LePot yhtiöt OY / Dining 26 By Arto Rastas
Business ID 2571845-7
Address: Aleksanterinkatu 26 33100 Tampere
Contact person: Restaurant Manager
Contact person’s contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rekisterinpitäjä: LePot yhtiöt OY / Dining 26 By Arto Rastas